- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- Professional Engineer, Ohio, 1997
- Professional Engineer, Kentucky, 1999
- Professional Engineer, Indiana, 1999
- ODOT Traffic Academy Courses, Pavement Marking & Signage, Safety Studies, Traffic Signals, Maintenance of Traffic, Interchange Justification Studies
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Ohio Soil & Water Conservation Commission - Governor's Appointee
- Ohio Valley Development Council
- Past President Oxford Rotary
While Etta is a Principal and Vice President of Transportation Engineering, she wears multiple hats within Bayer Becker. In addition to overseeing the Transportation Engineering performed within the firm, she heads up our Oxford Ohio office and manages land development projects for clients within the tri-state area. Her technical expertise varies from trip generation studies and due diligence reports to the design and approval of a 500 acre mixed use development or the upgrade of an interchange. She enjoys assisting clients in bringing their projects to fruition.
Etta is a licensed professional engineer in the states of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. She currently serves as a Governors Appointee to the Ohio Soil and Water Conservation Commission and is on the Stephen T. Badin High School Advisory Board, as well as the Board of the Oxford Rotary Club. Etta and her husband, Rob, reside in West Chester Township where they raised their 2 children. When not working, they enjoy spending time with family, traveling, or hanging out by the pool and reading.