P.E., LEED AP
- Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- Professional Engineer, Ohio, 1995
- Professional Engineer, West Virginia, 2007
- Professional Engineer, Indiana, 2012
- LEED Accredited Professional, 2009
- Ohio Valley Development Council, Past President Leadership
- Warren County Butler County Soil & Water Conservation District Board of Supervisors
John joined Bayer Becker in 1991 as a Civil Engineer and through the years has worked on commercial site development, residential subdivisions and public works improvements projects leading clients through the design and regulatory processes. In 2006 he became a principal at Bayer Becker and is currently the Vice-President of Civil Engineering in our Mason, Ohio office leading the department’s production activities and design initiatives. He enjoys the iterative design process of civil engineering, finding the most efficient and functional design for our clients and collaborating with them to meet thier project goals.
John is a licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Ohio, Indiana, and West Virginia, a LEED Accredited Professional and was elected to the Ohio Valley Development Council’s Board of Directors in 2006 where he served as Board President in 2013. He is a member of the Cincinnati Homebuilders Association and a graduate of Leadership Warren County (2013). Currently, John serves on the Board of Supervisors for the Butler County Soil & Water Conservation District.
He and his wife reside in Fairfield Township with their three kids where they have lived for the last 20 years. In the community, John has coached numerous youth sports teams (soccer, basketball, t-ball) and served on his church's festival committee.