Bayer Becker continually strives to remain a forerunner in the design of the human environment and we believe that ecology and ecological stewardship are an inseparable part of that environment. Our multi-disciplinary approach to design has allowed us to build a sustainable philosophy born out of decades of experience and advanced by a commitment to innovation. This experience has supplied us with a diverse learning laboratory to advance our knowledge and adjust our methodology based on physical reality.
Bayer Becker works tirelessly to strike a balance between constructed and natural systems and takes pride in realizing the delicate splendor in both. Unlike other firms, we understand how pivotal collaboration is in discovering meaningful solutions to challenging environmental problems. Beyond our internal expertise, we continually collaborate with horticulturists, ecologists, soil scientists, and fluvial geomorphologists to understand the challenging problems of resource management, habitat preservation/development, and the maintenance of healthy ecologies.
From our principals to our staff, Bayer Becker’s design professionals embrace ecological stewardship and leverage a wide range of interests and experiences to continually improve the quality of our urban, ecological, and social environments. Our fully integrated project teams tailor each design to the programmatic and budgetary needs of the client as well as real-world regulatory, economic, and constructability concerns in order to realize our sustainability goals and aspirations.
LEED Accredited Professional Staff
Bayer Becker has USGBC Trained and Accredited staff members experienced in sustainable design and in leading design teams throughout the sustainable design process.
Bayer Becker proudly supports the USGBC at the local level through involvement and financial support.
LEED Certified Projects
- Annabelle's Place | North College Hill, OH | LEED Anticipated Gold
- Avondale Town Center | Avondale, OH | LEED Certified Gold
- Brazee Street Studios | Cincinnati, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- FBI Field Office | Sycamore Township, OH | LEED Certified Gold
- Gantry Phase I | Cincinnati, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- Keystone Parke | Cincinnati, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- Kramer Elementary | Oxford, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- Marshall Elementary | Ross Township, OH | Registered
- Monroe Logisitics Center | Monroe, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- MU Dodds Hall | Oxford, OH | Registered
- MU North Quad Renovation | Oxford, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- MU Presidents Hall | Oxford, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- MU Richard and MacCracken Hall | Oxford, OH | Registered
- MU Stanton Hall | Oxford, OH | Registered
- MU Western Campus Residence Halls | Oxford, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- MU Withrow Hall | Oxford, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- Oxford Lane Library | Oxford, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- Sycamore Township Fire House | Sycamore Township, OH | LEED Certified Gold
- The Urology Group | Norwood, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- The Verge | Cincinnati, OH | LEED Certified Gold
- The Whitfield Apartments | Cincinnati, OH | LEED Certified Silver
- UD Immaculate Conception Renovation | Dayton, OH | LEED Certified Gold
- Verst Logisitics | Florence, KY | LEED Certified Gold